Sign in to follow this  
Zac

Economy Poll

Economy Ideas  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should most shops be removed from Nalore? Such as, armor shops and magic shops etc... Making it so that the items must be obtained in-game rather than bought.

Shops at home for convenience. Can have unique shops around the world though? Such as mini game shops (pest control/warriors guild/Skilling guilds) I would keep some shops just for basic stuff of course. 

• Like 1

While I quite like the sound of removing most shops from home, I personally think it is a better idea to keep a range shops available for players to buy basic items from. This is because I strongly feel that this decision will help retain some of the new players that join; while some players will be happy to craft armour and weapons from the start before they start upgrading their account, other players may hope to quickly obtain basic armour and weapons to start their training process.

The shops should not be overpowered or harmful to the economy, but more for convenience and ease for the new players to use without having to experience a tedious process of obtaining gear at the start, which could essentially cause new players to leave the server.

These are my personal views, and as always, feedback from other players will be nice so that a decision can be made in the best interest of the whole community.

- Yazoo